Congrats, you are on your way to driving more leads and sales into your business
Getting more leads and sales through Search Engine Optimisation all starts with an audit of your website. We analyse your website to understand where you currently are and show you a path to get to where you need to be.
What goes into your SEO Audit?
After you submit your website to us. One of our SEO Experts will review the content sent. We’ll then review your website and carry out a thorough analysis on it.
Afterwards, we’ll compare your competitors with you and see where you stand amongst them. Where they are winning when it comes to SEO, where they are loosing and how you can use this to improve your website.
Your SEO report will touch on topics such as:
- Is your website secure in terms of SSL / HTTPS
- Do you have any social media connecting to your website
- Do you have any User Experience Issues
- What is the Quality of your page content
- How fast are your pages loading
- Is your website Mobile Friendly?
- Are they any Online Reviews
- Is the website listed in any Online Directories
- How is your Google My Business Profile